Saturday, February 16, 2013

OH NO! NO DATES! AHHHH!

I am stuck on my drawing this week. I found  some of my older drawings in an folder from undergrad. (See, it pays to clean up once in a while.) Most are doodles. Some are drawings that I took my time with.  Now, I made a major artist "no no" and didn't date my work. (WTF PAST ME!) So at present, I am just trying to scan them and get them in some order so I can put them up here.  So until that happens, here are two drawings for my thesis show that were never realized as installation.  I do hope to make them some day. They have a weird Ed Kineholz meets John Waters feel. I love it!

"Here comes my baby" 2011



"The Perambulator 2011

Oh, If you don't know who Ed Kienholz or John Waters are (Then I weep for your soul!)  PLEASE LOOK THEM UP!


John Waters

Ed Kienholz (I know it is Wikipedia, but check the links at the bottom)


No comments:

Post a Comment