Monday, July 8, 2013

The Lovely Local Artist... I mean The Logo.

Hey everyone. I promise to put up another post really soon. But is it day 18 of my friend's Kickstarter and their first Update is about ME!!!!   (*Waves graciously*) http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2060915115/closet-brew-meadery/posts/527594?ref=activity

OK, OK. It is about the awesome logo I designed!  It took about a year, but after several tries and changes the logo looks beautiful.  But I suppose that is what commissioned advertising work is about. I wanted to get it just right for the guys, so it took some time.

Design #1:  I was happy with this, but the guys wanted more detail.. and color... Some people just don't understand minimalism.

Design... A far number away from one:  This is the latest version. I still prefer #1. :-)
Did I mention, if you back the project you can get items with my awesome logo on it?  (*SMILES BIGGEST SMILE EVER*) Hint... Hint...

I am sure there will be even more changes in the future, but I am so happy that I got to be a small part of this project.

Check out the update!http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2060915115/closet-brew-meadery/posts/527594?ref=activity


No comments:

Post a Comment